Saturday, April 24, 2010

I have a flash media file for a website that works with Firefox and Netscape but not IE. Can someone

My media file doesnt work for IE... You can check it out on http://www.unidosmusic.com/albums.html



What can I do to make it work? I have tried everything I can think of. You can IM me on yahoo under lana254



I have a flash media file for a website that works with Firefox and Netscape but not IE. Can someone help?download ie





hi lana,



IE takes the path from the object tag where you have specified a wrong path:



%26lt;param name="movie" value="playerMultipleMenuPackage/ playerMultipleMenuPackage/ playerMultipleList.swf"%26gt;



i think it should be:



%26lt;param name="movie" value="playerMultipleMenuPackage/ playerMultipleList.swf"%26gt;



keep smiling!!!



I have a flash media file for a website that works with Firefox and Netscape but not IE. Can someone help?windows media player internet explorer



Hi Lana



IE Browser works with "embed" tag. Looking at your site source tells us:



%26lt;embed src="playerMultipleMenuPackage/playerMul...



However, this is a different source as in your "object" tag, which works well in Firefox.



value="playerMultipleMenuPackage/playe...



Just update your "embed" tag with the correct src (source) value and everything should work, last but not least, even in IE.

No comments:

Post a Comment