Saturday, April 24, 2010

Hello i need help my ad-aware se personal deleted the icon for yahoo messenger in my IE?

hello the icon im speaking of is the lil icon it puts in IE on the right hand side. ad-aware se personal deleted it saying it was spyware. it dosent seam to have afected my messenger was just wondering as to why it said it was spyware.



Hello i need help my ad-aware se personal deleted the icon for yahoo messenger in my IE?





Most of the spy ware deduct files which are related to windows or other software therefore, when spy ware shows file better to see one by one instead click delete or OK button.



If you have a good spy ware then it could have back up files I think.



I suggest you should re-install yahoo messenger and learn a lesson from this Spy ware soft.



Still need help send mail nihon94@yahoo.com



Hello i need help my ad-aware se personal deleted the icon for yahoo messenger in my IE?uninstall internet explorer internet explorer



Hi,



on the short cut toolbars of the IE, right click and check "Yahoo! Toolbar "



This will solve your porb.



Regds,



Venkat
Click start on your cpu. Go to the control panel. Go to the add and delete programs. Look for your no adware. Click the remove on it and that should remove the noadware program. You might have to restart your cpu after it but its worth it if you want it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment