Saturday, April 24, 2010

Why do I get a stack overflow at line 33 error only when I'm using the IE browser? How do I fix

It only happens when I try to sign into my MSN Space..and only when I'm using IE. I have no problems on any other sites, or when I use Netscape and Mozilla.



Why do I get a stack overflow at line 33 error only when I'm using the IE browser? How do I fix it?ie 7





A stack overflow is typical of a programming problem -- most likely in one of the Add-Ons to Internet Explorer.



Start by going to the Control Panel, and then Add or Remove Programs. Remove any and all toolbars you have installed -- they are more often than not the culprits.



Next, get rid of any Ad-ware on your computer. I heartily recommand Ad-Aware SE Personal Edition 1.06, which you can download from here: http://dw.com.com/redir?pid=10319876%26amp;mer...



Start by closing all open programs, then install Ad-Aware, and let it update itself and scan your computer. When it has finished the scan, click Next, then check off all the boxes in the list, and click Next, and then OK. Let it restart your computer if it prompts you to do so.



Now try signing into your MSN Space again.



If you still have a problem, run a full antivirus scan on your computer, and try again.



If you continue to have problems, visit http://update.microsoft.com/microsoftupd... to get the latest updates for your computer. At this point you should be able to sign in.



Why do I get a stack overflow at line 33 error only when I'm using the IE browser? How do I fix it?ireland internet explorer



Try using a good browser. I'm not sure why IE has that error though, sorry.
Scan ur machine can be infected, IE can be the worst browser use firefox also try upgrading IE

No comments:

Post a Comment