Saturday, April 24, 2010

I just downloaded Mozilla Firefox, and got all the necessary plug-ins. Is this a bad decision, rathe

IE aka. Internet Explorer 6 and 7.



And I mean, is Firefox faster or slower?



I just downloaded Mozilla Firefox, and got all the necessary plug-ins. Is this a bad decision, rather IE?microsoft.com





Way to go!



Firefox is safer, faster, and more secure than any internet browser in the world.



I just downloaded Mozilla Firefox, and got all the necessary plug-ins. Is this a bad decision, rather IE?internet browser internet explorerBut you can't see a lot of Layouts on myspace and such and may not be able to hear music. Report It


Firefox actually seems to load pages a little slower (not much, maybe a second slower). Firefox is generally considered to be a "safer" choice, since most malware is written to take advantage of IE6/7.



Personally, I use IE7. I prefer its interface, and the way it renders pages. It is all a matter of personal preference, choose whichever you prefer.
When i use IE i find myself to be stuck with alot of problems. My firefox is by far better than my IE, and yes its faster.
i think mozilla is a bit slower than IE.. and i personally like the look of IE better :)
Well, I have a friend who has Mozilla FireFox,and he thinks it's awesome and much better than Internet Explorer.If you have DSL it will be much faster.Trust me, I 've used it. If not,just find out yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment