Saturday, April 24, 2010

My desktop has several links to different web sites that I use frequently,now I can't open them

Originally I had the FireFox browser for beta testing,but the laptop B120 I own became slower and uninstalled that browser and reinstalled the IE 7.0 but now I can't open any of the links I have in my desktop to access some web sites but If I open the IE 7 and type directly the address of the website I want,it will open it,so what's wrong with my desktop that don't allow me to open any link?



My desktop has several links to different web sites that I use frequently,now I can't open them with IE 7?windows media player





What you are referring to are "Shortcuts" rather than "Links". The only way to solve the problem is to "Delete" the "Shortcuts", one at a time. As you delete a "Shortcut", go to web page it pointed to and select "File" followed by "Send" then "Desktop as Shortcut". Repeat this for every "Shortcut" you have. All your "Shortcuts" will work now.



My desktop has several links to different web sites that I use frequently,now I can't open them with IE 7?windows live messenger internet explorer



You need to give more info then that! WHat do the link looks like what is the file extension of the link stuff like that! If you need more help feel free to email me.
Probably corrupted the files when you switched

No comments:

Post a Comment