Saturday, April 24, 2010

I use Firefox.When I "clear private data" does it still store my history in hidden files-l

I know that internet explorer stores browser history in hidden files, like index.dat files. Even when one clears history in IE, the history remains in these hidden files. Does Firefox do the same thing? If so, how can I clear ALL the history from computer? Thanks.



I use Firefox.When I "clear private data" does it still store my history in hidden files-like IE?If so, where?microsoft excel





Firefox should remove them all



Firefox stores Temporary Internet Files (i'd think the same for history) in weird data files, in these locations



C:\Documents and Settings\***\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\*.default



C:\Documents and Settings\***\Local Settings\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\*.default\...



these locations are folders



Firefox does make it harder to search / access these internet files

No comments:

Post a Comment