Sunday, November 29, 2009

I dont want to erase my browsing history ,I want to erase the actual SEARCH ENGINE RESULTS, IE?

IE: i go to www.google.com and i enter my name in the search engine and then i hit "search" then search results pop up and infomation appears in the search regarding my name, how do i erase those off the internet?



I dont want to erase my browsing history ,I want to erase the actual SEARCH ENGINE RESULTS, IE?microsoft word download





You want to remove your name from search results in google?



Then you need to contact the people who maintain EACH of those websites, and have them edit the page to remove your name.



I dont want to erase my browsing history ,I want to erase the actual SEARCH ENGINE RESULTS, IE?internet explorer download internet explorer



You would have to click Ctrl+H and then locate each and every link regarding Google and delete each link one by one. It'd proabably just be easier to delete all history.
google answers it:



http://www.google.com/support/bin/answer...
Go to tools, internet options, delete cookies and files



if that doesnt work then try going to google, or whatever your trying to clear, press down and highlight the stuf you want to delete and try pressing delete
what i do is i double click the search box then it comes up a list of all the stuff you search on google and put my mouse over it and press delete (oor hold it in)
You can't delete someone elses site.

No comments:

Post a Comment