Sunday, November 29, 2009

A malicious Homepage has latched on to me autoredirecting from my default,cant get rid thru tools me

Have tried the usual thru the tools menu in IE but on starting IE my homepage is redirected to this Safetyhomepage,also has a toolbar attached when I do change pages manually



A malicious Homepage has latched on to me autoredirecting from my default,cant get rid thru tools menu in IE?microsoft support





http://www.lavasoft.de/ %26lt;,go to that site download the adaware personal se.,,let it scan your computer



A malicious Homepage has latched on to me autoredirecting from my default,cant get rid thru tools menu in IE?windows live mail internet explorer



Virii, malware and spyware (especially spyware) will change your homepage for you. The first thing I would try to fix it is to install an anti-spyware utility. Ad-aware is pretty good. You can download it for free from www.lavasoft.com.
Restart your computer in safe mode (hit f8 at startup) once in safe mode try running your antispyware software.
Uninstall what ever you just installed and goto the add remove and remove the things that don't belong there there are probably a few, if this don't work sounds like a windows reinstall
THOSE ARE A PAIN!! Go into your Control Panel, then Add/Delete Programs/Files, and look for anything that doesn't belong there. Then go into My Computer, then into C drive and check all your files and folders. If you see anything suspicious, delete it. That usually comes from advertising and their tough to get rid of.



If you have Yahoo! you can get a 30 free trial of Norton's and eradicate it for good. If you don't have Yahoo, then go on there, get yourself an address, upgrade (no charge) to Yahoo w/ Voice and you can get the free trial. It'll zap that sucker. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment